The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering has focused on developing education programs that meet industry demands. Our research-oriented graduate school provides the following industry co-op and degree programs. Each program committee hosts regular meetings to improve degree programs to open new classes, renovate class facilities and materials, etc. We hope such interactions with industry will refine our education programs to better reflect industrial demands and produce engineering experts who will be ready to adapt to the working environment.
- Samsung Displays Degree Program
- Samsung Electronics-Yonsei Degree Program
- SK Hynix, SK Telecomm-Yonsei Degree Program
- LG Electronics Degree Program
In addition, our School and individual labs also have strong collaboration with the following institutes. The collaborative research has produced a number of intellectual properties, technology transfers, and startup companies.
- Samsung Electronics, Samsung Displays
- LG Electronics, LG Displays
- SK Telecom, SK Hynix
- Korea Electric Power Corp.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Hyosung Heavy Industries
- Doosan Heavy Industries