The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering focuses on fostering education programs that meet industry demands. Our research-oriented graduate school provides the following industry co-op and degree programs. Each program committee hosts regular meetings to update degree programs to make new classes, update class materials, etc. We hope such interactions with industry will refine our education programs to better reflect their demands and views.
- Samsung Displays Degree Program
- Samsung Electronics-Yonsei Degree Program
- SK Hynix, SK Telecomm-Yonsei Degree Program
- LG Electronics Degree Program
In addition, faculty research labs of our school also have strong collaboration with the following institutes. The collaborative research work produces a number of intellectual properties, technology transfers, and startup companies.
- Samsung Electronics, Samsung Displays
- LG Electronics, LG Displays
- SK Telecom, SK Hynix
- Korea Electric Power Corp.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Hyosung Heavy Industries
- Doosan Heavy Industries